Sunday, February 14, 2010

Silentsparrow Month! Day 14 - Happy You Know What!

Brief post (for me), unlike many of the cynics who hate Valentines Day, I'm a happy, thoroughly spoiled girl today, and wish to continue the nauseatingly cute whirl of presents and kisses of the day! It's still a bit of a novelty to me, as my ex was not the romantic type at all, while today I was given a giant (like, dude, seriously, two foot tall) card, a gigantic, delightfully tacky heart shaped box of chocolates, and various other greatness. It's nice to love and be loved in return. Possibly, and this is, I assure you, a completely original statement, not quoted from any neuveau musical movies, the greatest thing you'll ever learn. Is...that thing I just said. See, it wasn't a quote, I mangled it, with awkwardness!

Independently from Persephone, my post today is also Stumblebum Brigade based! This round of Stumblebum goes on for the whole week, so I don't have to feel too bad about posting about it late on a Sunday, you still have plenty of time to grab these goodies. When hya told me she and Allegory were conspiring again for this week, and it would be PINK, Iwaslike "RAAAAAGE!" but it turned out that I was, as I so often am, wrong. If this is pink, I bloody like it! It's dusky and dark and a bit like a red wine stain, but without the headache of it being a stain. The corset and OMG SO TINY skirt are from silentsparrow's new Kurai Tart sets, and wonderfully, you can buy the pieces seperately, or you can buy them in an outfit set, and there are also delightful chunky armwarmers in the ensemble. When the regular colours were released, I was told I could wear the Chapiteau bloomers underneath in order to feel less naked. I did so. I'm not used to my bottom being visiible in silentsparrow! But these are beautifully made little skirts, sculpted, with sexy little knickers to go underneath, I've already enthused about my love for the spirally brocade pattern of the Kurai sets, and this is absolutely no exception. Now, given my adoration of armwarmers, it might seem odd that I'm not wearing the ones that match this, but instead I'm sporting the jacket and stockings from Allegory Malaprop of Schadenfreude's Stumblebum exclusive offering, I love the loose stitching on the arms of the jacket, and the stockings make me feel ever so much less naked, and besides that, Alle's Lucent heels have a colour option that matches PERFECTLY. In a departure from my usual style, I'm wearing one of Schadenfreude's prizes from the Starlust VD hunt, the pink Heartflake eyes, if you click the fullsize of the pucture, you'll be able to see the pretty pretty overlapping hearts that form the detail of these eyes. My usual eyes from this line are made of trees! My skin, I ADORE. It's a Valentine's Day gift from Nomine, and is of the Primrose line, and has that very fashionable at the moment style of lipstick, but also, look! FRECKLES! Beautiful, beautiful freckles. Like, really nicely done. Want. Want moar freckles. I hope there will be more freckles on Nomine skins, I'm all about the freckles. Anyway most of these things are totally limited edition, so go get them NOW! Also, you know - Love each other always!

Outfit Credits:

Skin: Nomine - Virgin - <3
Hair: Schadenfreude - Lethe - Razzamatazz
Bodice: silentsparrow - Kurai Tart - Rose
Skirt: silentsparrow - Kurai Tart - Rose
Jacket: Schadenfreude - Seith Jacket - Rose
Stockings: Schadenfreude - Amortenia Stockings - Rose (opaque)
Shoes: Schadenfreude - Lucent (bows) - Rose maybe?
Eyes: Schadenfreude - Heartflake Eyes (from Starlust VD hunt)
Ears: Schadenfreude - Fey Ears - Spiral Horns
Necklace: Eolande - Candy Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment