Sunday, February 21, 2010

Silentsparrow Month! Day 21 - And breathe out...

Today, very, very lazy Niv. Not feeling so well. Also, been rotting my brains watching my husband play Fallout 3 all day. I've been helping. Mostly by yelling "Look out!" when he's about to die. It doesn't help, his character has died at least 20 times today, but it makes me feel everso useful. So, a lazy me = a lazy Niv = lazy blog post. But also comfy blog post, oh yes. After yesterday's breathtaking corset, I figured I should wear something more slouchy anyway. Better for the innards, you know. So, here I am in my jammies!

I am wearing the silentsparrow Ratties Pajammies II. In the me to the left, I'm wearing the capri bottoms with the Ratties tank top, and to the right, the capri bottoms with the 3/4 length sleeve top. They're comfy and cute and cozy and everything you could want (that starts with the letter C, at least) in sleepwear. I like the Ratties best, something about an affinity with rodents. And the colour red. And the ADORABLENESS of them. The others available are incredibly adorable too, of course. When these were released, hya had a slumber party with a movie, and it was lovely, but I had to leave because my clothes were glitching and no-one could see how cute I was, and it was sad, and when I came back, I was naked, and that was sad too. But this is what I wore, anyway! Also, the Belladonna:Lepidoptera tattoos in Sepia, this time the less epic version, and the hand parts. Subtle and swirly and mothy and lovely. And because since I got these, I can't stand to be proper SL barefoot, the Jolie Pied sculpted feet from SLink. They're such nice feet, and I'm one who finds feet creepy normally, but look! My toenail polish matches my jammies! Yay! So there. I've been lazy. Less words. More sitting. I'll go do that. Good.

Outfit Credits:

Skin: Curio - June - Moonbeam Frex [Dark] - Pure 1
Hair: Maitreya - Amber - Red
Pajamas: silentsparrow - Pajammies II - Ratties
Tank: silentsparrow - Tank Tops - Ratties
Tattoos: silentsparrow - belladonna:lepidoptae - Sepia
Foots: SLink - Jolie Pied - Med Bare Fin
Snuggly Elephant: Schadenfreude - Stuffed Elephant (Starlust Souvenier)

No comments:

Post a Comment