Thursday, July 28, 2011

M.O.C.K-ing Is Not a Bad Thing!

You have to love the tattoo layer. It opens up so many more avenues when it comes to skin and hair and more. I have been part of the M.O.C.K cosmetic group for a few months now. Mocksoup Graves does charge a small fee to join, but her generosity of gifts makes it more then worth it.

Today in Group Chat she mentioned that she has a couple of eyelash tattoos. In the 4 years in SL I have worn prim lashes, but adjusting them is so time consuming if you want to have a different lash look.

I immediately TP'd over to the store to check them out.

Currently she has 2 styles, Pandora and Victorina. Each has a Noir and one that you can tint. I have featured them on my Gala Skin (Yum- Sundust Light - Cranberry)

Here is the Before, I am wearing an alpha to hide my system lashes and you can see that there is a more natural looking lash on the skin itself.


BEFORE






PANDORA LASH











VICTORINA






So if you would like to check out these lashes or her other great skins and make-ups just Click Here for M.O.C.K Cosmetics!


OTHER ITEMS WORN:

HAIR: TRUTH HAIRS - BREE IN AUBURN (GINGERS COLLECTION)
TOP: FRI.DAY - POET HALTER IN ROSE.
NECKLACE: MOCHA - CHARM NECKLACE - BUNNY - GACHA
EARRINGS: NAIVE- SMALL SILVER HOOPS (STORE CLOSED)
EYES: CURIO - TRAGIC EYES -HAZEL (MEDIUM, NO SHINE)

No comments:

Post a Comment