Sunday, July 10, 2011

Shakespeare Beware!

"Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!"

If Lady Macbeth lived in Second Life today she would never curse this creation by Chop Zuey Couture Jewelry! Trust me when I say, this is no ordinary spot!

Out Damned Spot! is a sharp and edgy design from Belle Roussel, owner and creator Chop Zuey. The brushed silver collar necklace is set with black moonstones with large black crystal balls dangling from the bottom edge. A smaller version of the collar graces the wrist in bracelet form while geometric shaped brushed silver earrings include a single dangling black crystal.
Belle Roussel inspired me to step outside my comfort zone and present Out Damned Spot! wrapped in a haute couture ribbon of sorts. A quite Grave wrapping, too! I have always wanted to go shopping at Graves Leather/Latex/Metal and now this gave me the perfect excuse. Savage, the strappy design from Graves, jumped up a screamed 'Take me home'. How could I resist?

No ordinary shoes would do to finish off this outfit, so I found Raptor, my favorite pair of Mea Culpa shoes. An exclusive skin from sYs and one of Miamai hair pieces and I am transformed. Thank you Belle!

Out Damned Spot! does not need Shakespeare to speak its praises, for it takes center stage all on its own.

CREDITS:
Jewelry: Chop Zuey - Out Damned Spot!
Outfit: Graves Leather/Latex/Metal - G304 Savage - Black
Shoes: **=__MEA CULPA_=** Shoes - RAPTOR
Skin: [sYs] Skin MODAVIA - Exclusive Gift (pale)- hairbase black
Hair: Miamai_Pari Black
Eyes: Aimesi Eyes Grey
Eyelashes: ***Chaisuki*** lashes 47

No comments:

Post a Comment