Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day - Wearing my Luck



May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.


I am told we Americans make a much bigger deal of St. Patricks Day then Ireland does and I can surely believe it. Leading up to this week I have been trying to put together looks with green. This one jewelry set is the one thing I have not taken offer. The lovely celtic knotwork with stylized shamrock comes in silver or gold and I can easily see myself wearing this all year long.





Be Sure to Click this link or on the picture to enlarge it. This is the best way to view the intricate detail of the work.

So I leave you with one of my favorite Irish Blessings.

May you always have
Walls for the winds,
A roof for the rain,
Tea beside the fire,
Laughter to cheer you,
Those you love near you,
And all your heart might desire!

Jewelry:
Accessories by Eolande - Eolande's Celtic Shamrock Earrings and Necklace (silver)
Top: Elate!- Kaia in Emerald
Hair: Exile - Amelia in Auburn
Skin: Gala- Cupid 2 - Pure 4

No comments:

Post a Comment