Friday, November 12, 2010

Not So Plain "Jane" and other things

So basically every single blogger from Dressing In Pixels all got hit with a severe case of RL. Now that things are a bit calmer, you will be seeing more from at least me. I figure easiest will be to feature a "look of the day".

Please Click on Picture to see Larger Version:





It seems Janie Marlowe has a new store called Jane. Lots of great basic. Plus she has been very generous by offering free tanks in a ton of colors and scarves to boot. I love the fit of the scarves so much I bought a few packs. I may have to feature a bit more later this week.

Per Nivaya, it is now autumn so we must dress a bit more warmly. So I have taken to wearing cardigans. This one is from Miseria.


Worn by Me:
From Jane: Intrinsic Tank in Cherry (free) Scarf in Americana (Free) 52 Jeans in Grey Wash with Baggy Cuff (Not Free)

By Miseria: Ash Cardigan in Black

Shoes: Fukmi Clothing - Shinji Sport Sneaker

Hair: Truth- Kelsey in Auburn

Skin: Gala - June - Pure Two

Eyes: Curio- Watercolor

These stores can be found easily in Search, however, feel free to IM me for the LM too.

See You Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment