Sunday, July 4, 2010

KTQ Komfy Klothing

Sitting here at the keyboard in my pajamas (admit it, you do it too), I thought why not let my avatar dress in comfortable clothing.

So I decided to pull out my Hello Kitty pj's from KTQ Designs. What better way to relax in your Second Life home than in bright pink jammy bottoms with the classic Hello Kitty texture.

A simple white tank along with fuzzy white slippers complete that 'no one will see me' style we all love to wear at home.

Add a floppy and loose ponytail pinned back with bobby pins and you are
ready for quiet night in with a bowl of popcorn and movie.


Funny, because as I am writing this blog
I looked down and saw I am wearing the same outfit, except my slippers are blue. LOL

Save some popcorn for me!

Outfit: KTQ Timeless-Hello kitty Jammies
Skin: -Belleza- Vanessa dore LMN 8
Hair: *Dark Mouse* Julie (Licorice)
Shoes: -Powder- fur slippers


No comments:

Post a Comment