Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just a quick hello!


First of all, I just want to say that I'm stoked to be apart of this new adventure with my dear friends, Persephone and Nivaya. We, collectively, will have so many new ventures in the future that you'll not want to miss!

Now having said that, here's a little bit about me:
I've been working the fashion scene in SL since day 1. Over the past couple of years, I've run high fashion sims, creating tattoo's for the ever popular Rezzable sims, and also furthered my SL career by Founding Timeless Agency and remaining CEO and Founder(SerinaJane Loon was brought in as co-CEO in 2008) up until just a few months ago when I decided to leave it in the hands of SerinaJane Loon.
Yes, to dispel any rumors, I did take some time off from SL due to RL issues but have recently returned to take a step back, and do something less life consuming, and enjoyable.
I'm honest, not mean. What I mean by that is that I do tell the truth, and I'm not afraid if you don't like it, this is who I am. Now, do I purposely go out of my way to make a person feel foolish or less than a human being? Absolutely Never!
I take pride in myself, in my friends, and what work I do. You will not find me doing a "fluff" piece just because a designer is a friend or throwing clothing at me left and right like some do.
So having said this, I can't wait to get moving and show you all that I have. Enjoy what's to come!
Love, Emee

No comments:

Post a Comment