Monday, February 2, 2009

Evie's Closet gives Saiyge Advice!

One of my Favorite places to shop for Elegant Fantasy Gowns is Evie's Closet. Every time a new gown comes out I am there buying it. Evangeline Miles, the designer behind Evie's Closet is a very sweet and generous person and has, I think, the best group tag ever: "Be Enchanted by"

Recently she had a Photo Contest. The requirements was to dress in her new gown Saiyge and have the pic taken at the Sim Oubliette. This is where here main store is located. If you get a chance this sim is a beautiful place to visit. I did take some pics for the contest, however, I took to long and missed the deadline. (seeing the entries, I didn't have a snowballs chance *grins* )



The Saiyge gown is a lovely flowing gown with a small train (pictured here is the gown in Ocean). She has included 2 sizes of sleeves as well which mean little or no modifying to fit. My favorite part is the flower wreath for the hair. She makes the best I ever have seen and I keep trying to convince her to sell them in fat packs.


Voting is still underway for the Photo Contest, so if you have time stop by and see the lovely works of art at these contest entries are and vote!
Publish Post


Dress/Gown: Saiyge in Ocean - Evie's Closet
Hair: Sadie in Dark Chocolate - Calico Creations
Skin: Takako 008 (Have Fun) - Lazolli (may still be free.)

No comments:

Post a Comment