Saturday, January 31, 2009

YAY its Carnival Time!



I remember as a child getting so excited when my school hosted its annual Carnival!

The other day received a box of Demos from Pixel Dust regarding the grand opening of her new location. I discovered Pixel Dust during the PoE Hunt and her short hair styles are really cute. So I decided to take a gander.

Dove Swanson of Long Awkward Pose and Autumn Hykova of Pixel Dust did a great job of putting together a picture worthy sim and I had lots of fun riding the ferris wheel and Merry Go Round.

I figured it would be rude to talk about their sim and not feature their products so here it goes!




I dont' have anything fancy like photoshop so what you get is just me playing with windlight and hoping for a good shot.





Shown here:

Hair: Willis in Chocolate by Pixel Dust
Skin: Beach Clean in Tan by [42] (currently on sale for 42L)
Top: Sophia blouse in Red by *AnnaH*
Pants: Damara Grey Pinstripe Pants by Last Call ( Store no longer open , Sorry)
Cardigan: Flower Brooch Cardigan in Yellow by Bingo
Shoes: Mary Jane Clogs in Black by Shiny Things ( Located in the Clearance Sale Room)
All Poses by Long Awkward Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment