Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Totally Vain Valentine and other Fashion Goodness

In all honesty, I hunt for fun. The idea of going from place to place searching for treasure has always intrigued me. Plus the designers that participate are some of my favorites. Valentines in the past has not been a really exciting holiday in the past, but this year I am totally in love and apparently the Valentines Bug bit me hard.

First we have Ivalde. This cute dress is covered in Kisses. I paired it with Tights and the cute special offer shoes from Kookie. This is the first time I have actually been in a Kookie store and I look forward to go back a shop there again. The skin is a Vain Inc, Hunt gift from Rockberry. The dramatic lips are a very nice touch.


Ivey Deschanel of Sn@tch also participated in the Vain, Inc. Hunt. However this dress was a group gift called Pink is the New Pink. I combined it with shoes from Indyra Originals.




I had to include the awesome box that the Group Gift came in. Its the coolest flaming heart and is so staying in my inventory.

The Skin I am wearing is the Vain, Inc Hunt Gift from LessThan3 Skins.




Evie's Closest had a LTD Edition Release called Queen of Hearts. She offered it in Pink and Red. I had to go for the Red one and extremely happy since I totally missed out on the last LTD Edition release she had.


This set included the Dress and a Very Pretty Beaded Net Veil. She is now doing alternate sizes on her prim sleeves etc so very little modifying is needed. I accessorized it with Jewelry from AlienBear and Hair by Sky Everett. The Skin is Another fantastic Vain Inc. Hunt Find from Fleur Skins.



I wish everyone that reads my blog, (if anyone does LOL) A Happy Valentines Day filled with Love.



First Pic:

Hair: Elizabeth 2 by Truth
Skin: Lily (PoE) Hunt By Rockberry
Shoes: Elle Petite Flats (Valentine Special) by Kookie
Dress: Vain, Inc Hunt Gift by Ivalde
Tights: Marthe Blackstar Footless Tights by Ivalde


2nd and 3rd Pic:

Dress: Pink is the New Pink (Group Gift) Sn@tch
Hair: Polly by Truth
Skin: Candy Hearts (Vain Inc. Hunt) LessThan Three Skins
Shoes: Clarissa in Silver by Indyra Originals


4th and 5th Pics:

Dress: Queen of Hearts (LTD Edition) Evie's Closet (sold out by check out the Saiyge Gown with Add On Pack!)
Skin: Vain Inc Hunt Gift from Fleur Skins
Hair: Kiera in Black from Sky Everett Designs
Jewelry: Heart Teardrop Diamond Set in Red by Alienbear Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment