Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Making Filthy Feel Good!

My friend Elysia Mai has just opened her first shop in SL called Filthy*Pussy. The name is a bit extreme I know but once you get beyond it you will find cute stuff with a bit of edge to it. Her store is small with just a few items, but she is busy creating new designs every day! I made a point to be her first store customer and grabbed a couple of items before she had time to just send them too me.



This skull ribbon sweater has to be my favorite of her items. She includes a pair of capri/tights on a pants layer but I chose to combine it with leggings I got from the .:Malt:. hunt last week.

I am also wearing on of the new hairs by Aemelia Case of Philotic Energy. This one is called Stephanie. I really love the little tendrils and the fall in the back that makes it less formal.



Another cute little dress she has done is call the bubblegum dress.. Sweetheart pink with a touch of tulle and a black corset with buckles.



With all that pink its really easy to overload on the cute meter. I don't know if I helped or hindered by adding the star tights from Bingo and the Sweater Boots that were a group gift from Sweeter Than Candy.

You may recognize the new ETD hair from my earlier post.

My last pics were inspired not only by this hair from Philotic Energy but seeing Gilles dance the Argentine Tango on "Dancing With the Stars" (My drooling really bruised the boyfriends ego) But really it wasn't so much Gilles that did it it was the overall dance! I would love to dance a tango with that kind of beauty and passion.



This dress is by Kellie Iwish of Elate! Perfect for an evening of dancing I combined it with shoes from Maitreya a dramatic skin from Curio and this gorgeous Portia Hair. I just love that flower!




So here ends this post. If you like any of these places the SURL is attached to the store names within the blog above.

Now, I need to convince my partner to log in and tango the night away. See you all soon!

PS. If you aren't doing anything Sunday at 6 PM SLT come dancing with me at Triskele for my weekly Sunday Social featuring Club69 Radio DJ Wyldchild Raven. No prizes and no scantily clad dances to tip. Just fantastic time dancing to good music and socializing with great people. This week the Theme is A Semi-Formal/Formal Dance so get out your tuxedos, suits dresses or evening gowns. Click here to join us at Wintersong Woode in Triskele!


Credits:

LOOK 1
Top -Filthy*Pussy - Ribbon Skull Sweater
Pants- .:MALT:. - Capri LACE Tights- Silver 1
Shoes- *Kookie* Ella Petite flates Noir
Jewelry - {Violet Voltaire} Harajuku Girls Pink Earrings and Bracelet
Hair - Philotic Energy - Stephanie - Auburn Black Tipped
Skin - Curio/Gala - Sundust [light] Pin Up- Jitterbug 2
Eyes - Miriel - Violet Plant (standard)
Lashes - Miriel - Glamour
Full Length Pose - Striking Poses- Katie Holmes Dollarbie Pose

Close Up Pose [LAP] F-Blogger3-Mirror PR4


Look 2
Dress: Filthy*Pussy Bubblegum Dress
Tights: {Bingo} Starry Tights Black
Boots: Sweeter then Candy- Sweater Boot Black (group gift)
Jewelry:{Violet Voltair} Harajuku Girls (Necklace, Bracelet and Earrings)
Skin: Curio Gala- Sundust[light] Pin Up Starlet 2
Hair: ETD- Chel- Chestnut
Eyes: Miriel - Violet Plant- Standard
Lashes: Miriel Glamour
Pose: [LAP] F- Blogger2 PR4

Look 3
Dress: Elate! Juliet in Flame
Hair: Philotic Energy - Portia - Auburn
Shoes: Maitreya - Solace - Black
Sking: Curio/Gala - Sundust [light] Pin Up-Apple Pie 2
Earring: Redgrave - Long Silver
Nail: Adam and Eve- Rouge Fingernails and toenails
Eyes: Miriel _ Violet Plant
Lashes: Miriel Glamour
Pose: (full body) [LAP] F-Blogger4-Pursehold-Mirror PR4
Close-up: [LAP] F-Blogger4-Pursehold

No comments:

Post a Comment