Monday, March 2, 2009

A Classy Collaboration




So the day before yesterday I begged my friend Nivaya to show me some new stores. So she takes me to what I knew as Saavy?. But now it seems that Twiggy Whippet and Dakota Buck have gotten together to form a new Shop appropriately called... Whippet & Buck

This shop is still in the Imogen Sim and you can still find the lovely pieces that set Savvy? apart. At this time I don't know if or when these great outfits will be retired so I suggest heading out there as soon as possible. Especially since they are marked down to amazingly low prices.

These pics feature a dress in which the proceeds go to the Australian Relief Fund.

Here we have the Bardot Tartan Tube Dress in Electric Cyan. I tried really hard to make this a bit funkier looking so relied on Nivaya once again for her opinion as I dragged Jewelry and shoes out of my inventory...Bless Her! The plaid is matched up very well and I love the detail in the back as well.





I very much look forward to future designs from Whippet & Buck so keep your eyes open and your bank full of Lindens.

Dress: Bardot Tartan Tube Dress in Electric Cyan from Whippet & Buck
Shoes: Grace Shoes in Black by Maitreya
Skin: 118 Free Skin in Tan from [42]
Hair: Starley II in Chestnut from ETD
Nail: Pink Nails- Persona
Necklace Heart Chain Necklace (silver/Pink) by Juicy (hunt gift)
Bracelet: Gift Charm Bracelet in Silver & Pink by Juicy
Earring: Celeste Earring (pink) by Second Mirage

No comments:

Post a Comment