Friday, January 9, 2015

LOTD: Dressing Up/Down

Happy New Year everyone!  Now that the holidays are over, I am hoping to get back in the swing of things.  I got a chance to hit up the Uber Monthly Event and got this gorgeous sequin skirt by Tres Blah. I also bought the Tres Blah matching top, but it didn't quite work with my Physique mesh body.  So I started digging in my inventory and came across this great top by The Secret Store.   I got is at the Geeks and Nerds event a couple of months ago.  I guess I really need to scrutinize my Objects folder to see what other little treasures I have missed.  




TOP: The Secret Store - Luna Preppy Cardigan (Mustard Argyle)
SKIRT: Tres Blah -  Sequined Pencil Skirt (Champagne) *Uber Monthly Event*
SHOES: Ingenue - Jolie Heels (Copper) *Gacha*
EARRINGS: Swallow - Earring Heartwings *The Dressing Room Fusion*
HAIR: Wasabi Pills - Kitty Mesh Hair (Chocolate) *Uber Monthly Event*
EYESHADOW: Izzie's - Olive Eyeshadow (Gold)
LIPS: Glam Affair - Sylvia Lipstick -1 H






No comments:

Post a Comment