Thursday, October 9, 2014

LOTD: Classic Horrors!

Halloween, for me, is a month long event. Typically I would try to do something Halloween themed for every day in October. However, RL has other plans for this year. Which is why its already the 9th and I am just getting started. Still I have some great looks planned to feature and I hope you stay tuned for me. I found this dress by +Macabre+ at the most reason Thrift Store event.  I love how it has all the classic monsters dotting the dress.  Please note, I am not wearing my Physique body in this picture. I just couldn't get the alphas to work correctly.

POSE: Le PoppyCock - Full of Beans

DRESS: +Macabre+ - Hey Darling! (Comic's)

SHOES: Fri.day -  Lily Platforms (Raven) *The Gathering Gacha*

EARRINGS: Mons - Stud Earring (style1) - (Black)

NECKLACE: Yummy - Fruit Necklace (Cherry)

HAIR: Truth - Vixen (Light Browns) *Uber Monthly Event*

LIPS: Izzie's- Lipstick (Cherry)

EYELINER: Belleza - Eyeliner 2


No comments:

Post a Comment