Monday, June 22, 2009

Philotic Energy at Hair Fair

OK, totally loving these 3 styles from Aemilia Case of Philotic Energy! She has been a fave of mine since I bought my first hair from her called Ariadne. One of the best short hairstyles out there I think.


First up is her Lilya Hair! 50% of the Proceeds on this Hair go to Locks of Love. The hat is color change too!




Next up is Keeva with her cute curly buns and scarf.



A vast majority of my hair has bangs. But I really like the way she has this done so the hair looks more natural and not a helmet.

Last I think is my favorite called Pepper. I will let the picture do the talking.



These can all be found at the Hair Fair. She also has Demo's in her store and on XLStreet.

Hair Fair is still pretty packed, but it goes on for 2 weeks so you have time!

More to come as I try on stuff!


Look 1

Hair- Philotic Energy - Lilya - Clinker (50% proceeds to Locks of Love)
Skin - Gala Skins - June (Sundust Light) - Doe 1
Eyes - Miriel Standard Eyes - violet plant.



Look 2

Hair - Philotic Energy - Keeva - Clinker
Skin - Gala Skins - June (sundust light) - Daylily 1
Eyes - Miriel Standard Eyes - Violet Plant.


Look 3

Hair- Philotic Energy - Pepper - Clinker
Skin - Gala Skins - June ( Sundust Light ) Pure 2
Eyes - Miriel Standard Eyes - Violet Plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment