Monday, June 1, 2009

Bring back the Bathing Beauties!

Living in Florida, Hot weather usually makes its appearance well before the actual first day of Summer. In fact I have been enjoying a nice pool with 84 Degree water since early May. So I decided its time to feature some swimsuits. A first I did try to take pictures in my little box of a sky studio, but something was missing. So I opened up the handy dandy search button to find some SL Beaches. This was not as easy as I hoped, but I was able to find some interesting Locales to pose on.

Today I have 3 great suits to show off:

My first is the new Tyna Swimsuit from .:Naive:. This one piece is classic and elegant. Even better she gives 2 options in the folder, Black or White with a colored belt.



For something a bit more bright and fun I have the new Redkini from Filthy~Pussy, Inc, or ::FP:: as I like to call it. The designer is still fairly new to the clothing scene but I found the shading she did on this to be amazing! A big plus the bottom of this bikini does not involve butt floss. It still shows a bit of tush but isn't quite skimpy enough to call it a thong.




This last suit I came upon at the Zaara Sale and fell in love. This suit can be worn with or without the shirt, plus it comes with great black knee length knickers as well. I have chosen to keep the shirt on to make this more like a Tankini.



So whatever your bathing suit style is, one of the designers in SL is sure to have it! Links to featured items are ble See you at the beach!


Items Worn:

Bathing Suit-::Naive:: Tyna in Black and Purple
Skin: Tuli - Hope Natural (sunkissed) Group Gift (250L to join)
Hair: Cake- Afterglow in Chestnut
Eyes: Miriel -Violet plant
Pose: LAP - Alone Time


Bathing Suit: Filthy~ Pussy, Inc - Redkini
Hair: ETD- Laine in Chestnut
Skin: Tuli - Hope Natural (sunkissed) Group Gift
Eyes: Miriel - Violet Plant
Pose: Striking Poses- Ashanti Freebie


Bathing Suit: Zaara - Xacuti Acid green - Pink
Skin: Tuli - Hope Natural (sunkissed) Group Gift
Hair: Cake: Barcelona w/ clip in Chestnut
Pose: Torrid Free Model Pose 2

No comments:

Post a Comment