Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Invitation Said Black Tie

I will admit I LOVE formal wear of all kinds. So much so I have lost count of all the evening and ball gowns I own. Then I found 'Le Smoking' at SF Design, I could not help but grab it on sight!

Several years ago, not going to say exactly how many, my nephew asked me to be a part of his wedding by decorating the reception hall and greetings guests as they entered. It w
as wintertime and I really did not want to run around in a dress in a state where 30◦ wind chill factor is commonplace. When I finally resigned myself to freezing to death for the sake of family, I walked into a high end store and was amazed to find a woman's tuxedo.

swaffette Firefly, owner and designer of SF Design, created this amazing and stylish Yves St Laurent tribute for women.
Don't be fooled by the fact that 'Le Smoking' is a tuxedo, because femininity does not suffer in the least. To prove that, I was invited to dance several times during the photo shoot. One gentleman said he thought a woman in a tuxedo was incredibly sexy.

'Le Smoking' is a perfectly tailored tuxedo that accentuates a woman's figure. The black flexi jacket has an amazing texture of a crushed velvet. The high necked dress shirt and cuffs are accented with white ruffles. The tuxedo pants are topped with the traditional cummerbund. Pr
im arms, shoulders and pant legs add that extra dimension and depth to the design. swaffette even added shoes in the Mary Jane style to complete the outfit.

Ladies, the next time you have to go to a formal event, go black tie thanks to SF Design.
Outfit: sf design 'le smoking' Yves St Laurent tribute
Jewelry: EarthStones Gothique Earring - Silver/Onyx
Skin: -Belleza- Belle sk Smokey Rubies
Eyes: Aimesi Eyes Grey
Hair: Tukinowaguma Loretta Ebony

No comments:

Post a Comment