Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Hits and Gypsy Bliss

So I am not in a creative frame of mind. I have new stuff to show off and that is exactly what I am going to do now!

I am a bad model, I work for the lovely Indyra Seigo of Indyra Originals and I know I should be showing off more of her great new releases.

This one is a New/Old Release. The Vida Dress originally come in Black and White and I always love this mini-dress with just a hint of sheer without being over the top. Many customers asked for more colors and Indyra delivered beautiful colors perfect for Summer. Featured here is Vida in Skittles Green combined with her Clarissa Shoes in Silver. All the accessories are from Indyra Orignals too.



I find I am wearing a lot more flats and capri's right now and the Luna Top by Leah McCullough is a step above the simple tank tip with it's brightly colored Hibiscus on the side. I have paired this with my fave cargo short from Malt.




Then Today Munchflower Zaius of Nomine released some additional pieces for her Gypsy Connection. I could say I gushed or I swooned, but that would be exaggerating. However, I do love this, her details and primwork is impeccable. I combined it with the Gitana top in White From Naive and new hair I found from [Gauze] called Relia. I definitely felt exotic.




So there you go! All these locations can be found easily in Search so please take time to check out these stores.



Look 1

DRESS - Indyra Originals - Vida (Skittles Green
SHOES - Indyra Originals - Clarissa (Silver)
JEWELRY - Indyra Originals - Nuvella Hoops (silver) and Black Pearl Necklace
SKIN - :Gala: Sundust [light] June -Grass2
HAIR - Truth - Amber (Auburn)


Look 2
TOP-.:Naive:. Luna Top (Blue)
PANTS- .:Malt:. Cargo Shorts (Black)
SHOES - Tyranny Designs -
SKIN - :Gala: Sundust [light] June- Pure 4
HAIR - [Curio] Paper Tiger 1 - Auburn


Look 3
Top: .:Naive:. Bolero Gitana White
Vest: Nomine - Gypsy Thin Vest (Tan)
Skirt: Nomine - Gypsy Crinkle Skirt Dusk
Shoes: Simple Gem Sandal
Earrings: Indyra Originals - Nuvella Hoops (Gold)
Belt, Pentant and ChouChou =Izumiya= FSet 21
Skin: :Gala: Sundust [dark] June-Raccoon1
Hair: [Gauze] Relia - Medium Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment