Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Getting my Sexy on, Reasonably

So this past Saturday I saw a plurk for a party going on at MDR studios with a new lingerie release. This is how I discovered REASONABLE DESIRES.

This shop has a great variety of both modern and retro lingerie as well as some amazingly sexy costumes that aren't to over the top.

Featured here is Cherie! This is some of the prettiest lacework I have ever seen. (Click picture to see larger size) Since my SL Partner is my RL boyfriend, pixelated lingerie is not really a necessity. But I will find an excuse or two!



Even Better, REASONABLE DESIRES has just announced a HUGE Lingerie sale!

"Come in and stock up on lingerie! All the lingerie in the lingerie section EXCEPT for the retro items are marked either 20 or 50L!!!!!"

"Everything in the RD Outlet is 50L or less!!"


So if you are looking for that little slip of something to drive your man wild, this is a great place to go. Plus all items here are transfer, so its the perfect place to shop for that Bridal Shower or Bachelorette Party gift.

WORN FOR THIS POST:
Lingerie: *Reasonable Desires* Cherie
Shoes: Indyra Originals - Clarissa after Dark
Hair: Truth Elle in Auburn
Skin: Gala- Sundust [Light] June2 Calla Lily 1

No comments:

Post a Comment