Thursday, May 21, 2009

LOCO for my New POCO Pal

Is is a friend or is it an accessory? When given the chance to review Damien Fates of LOCO POCOS new PocoPal, I was very much intrigued...




My new, yet to be unamed friend is a little fox and I have to say he was very sly and stole my heart.

Each PocoPal is fully customizable, there are several holds, you have clothing options, fur options and much more.






So if you are looking for something to dress and cuddle, you can't go wrong with a PocoPal!

Skin: :GP: Sundust [light]Breeze-Pure1
Eyes: (Miriel) -Violet Plant (standard)
Lashes: (Miriel) Glamour
Shoes: 50 Flats - Jeweled Flats - Ice
Pants: **DP** Yumyum- drop Capri Pants-white smoke
Top:**DP**yumyum- frill camisole-butterfly
Ring~EyeCandy~ Brushed Silver Mokume Gane Ring
Hair: >Truth< Jess- Auburn

New Friend: Loco Pocos -PocoPal- FOX

No comments:

Post a Comment