Monday, May 11, 2009

The Face of Beauty

In RL skin is the biggest organ of the body. In SL it can enhance your shape and face making you unique.

Sachi Vixen of Adam n Eve has released a new skin in Evolution line called Beauty. Beauty is the first skin she has created that give the option of a hair base with prim bun attachment or now hair.

Those of us in the fashion world or shopping nuts appreciate being able to go to a high lag area with lower prims. (Hair Fair 2009 is coming soon you know)



The Rainbow Make-up (above) is a great springtime look that is colorful without being to over the top. I think I may have to go shopping to find something flowing and chiffon-like to wear.





Nude (Above) is the perfect everyday look.

The body has great shading and subtle highlights. Since I know some may view this from a non-home computer I have opted to be a little shy.



Sachi has informed me that this skin will be in 4 skin tones with bald and hair options (with prim bun attachment). Also included are pubic hair layer, manicure, pedicure and eyebrow shaper.

Plus, she is in the process of creating different hair base colors with different ethnicities. If you would like to see more of the lovely details, I highly encourage you to TP over to Adam and Eve and check out a demo for yourself. Beauty is available for purchase now.


Sachi also gave me a sneak at a release due later this week. This exotic Egyptian look is just great. Her highlights are great on this darker skin tone. The features shine through. This skin also comes bald or with hair and prim bun attachment.



I will admit this is my first Adam n Eve skin. I tend to gravitate to more photo-realistic skins and this fits the bill fantastically. I am glad Sachi gave this fairly new blogger a break.


LOOK 1 and 2

Skin: Adam n Eve - Beauty Skin t2 in Rainbow and Nude
Hair: Truth - Luna Hair - Auburn
Eyes: Miriel - Violet Plant


Look 3
Skin: Adam n Eve Sienna t2 Egypt w/ Hair and prim attachment
Eyes- Miriel in Quiet Green
Earrings - Indyra Originals -Nuvella Hoops in Gold

POSES from Striking Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment