Monday, July 14, 2014

LOTD- JULY 14 , 2014 - THE DRESS THAT WAS LEFT!

Somehow over the course of the last couple of days, a file full of my  most recent dress purchases (Last 1 years worth or more) was deleted.  Not sure how it happened, though the suspicion is my 2 year old playing on my laptop while I was online but AFK.  This dress was on of the few I had kept the box for.   It was a group gift from Valentina E.

I have been very lucky that I was able to use blog posts and transaction history to recover some of the others, but I did have a big cry over stuff I will never get back.   I would like to thanks  Juliette Westerberg of Tre Blah, Ivey Deschanel of Sn@tch, Allegory Malaprop of Schadenfreude and Kay Piers - Robert of MMM...Kay for replacing the lovely dresses of theirs that I lost. And and extra big THANK YOU to my BFF Nivaya Barbosa who held my hand as I cried and helped me remember and figuring out what stores had redelivery terminals. 
 I will be featuring the replacements that I haven't already blogged or new items from them over the course of the next few days.  


DRESS: Valentina E. Carmen Dress (Chilli)
SHOES: Hucci - Pinup Peep (Night Cherry)
EARRINGS: LaGyo - Santa Monica Earring (Silver)
NECKLACE: Izzie's - Letter Hear Necklace (Silver)

SKIN: Izzie's - Maci Skin (Pale)
LIPSTICK - Izzie's -Lipstick Red
EYESHADOW : Izzie's - Maci Eyeshadow (Brown)
EYELINER: Izzie's - Maci Eyeliner 2


No comments:

Post a Comment