Friday, April 10, 2009

Perfect Vlintuition!

When I logged in this morning I had received a notecard from the Vlintuition Subscriber. Designer and owner Vlinder Reitveld is hosting a Happy Songkran Sale. The Songkran Festival is the Thai New Year Celebration. (Yeah I had to Google it).

To Celebrate Vlinder has marked down all her items to 100L or Less! Vlinder was my first taste of Ethnic Clothing in SL.. She has created traditional yet sexy outfits from India to Thailand to Korea.

You know me I can't resist and sale and the fact that I had just finished watching a show with a India/Hindi Inspired Wedding my first selection was her Sculpted Sari.

Finally I got to use my [LAP] Bolly all the time poses! The Sari comes with 4 choices of tops, the Sandals and the bindi/eye jewels. She has the jewels attached to the nose so I edited to attach to chin due to my lashes.




Though here you see me in a pink and black sari she has several textures and colors to choose from including the tradtional Red and Gold for weddings. Plus this is only one of many style variations she has


She also has a couple of great outfits for men! Here I got the Churidar in Green for Davey. I love the fact he lets me dress him!




The men's outfit come complete with sandals as well. These sandal for for a size 35 foot and are no mod. So men will have to alter their foot shape to get the right look. I also had to stretch the scarf .

Lastly is the Enchantress gown. Not so much an Ethnic Feel, but is a beautiful gown that comes with 3 skirt options, stockings, Gloves etc. Not to mention plenty of texture/colors to choose from. Since the gloves and the socks had the same texture I decided to mix it up a bit to give this Springtime gown a bit of Umph.



Paired with the long gloves from Sn@tch and jewelry from Alienbear I am ready for a night out on the town. Just don't ask me to walk too quickly in this tight skirt. *winks*

This Sale is only till April 15, 2009 so don't wait to long!

As usual store links are throughout the blog in BOLD Script.

Have a great weekend!


Look 1

Vlintuition Sculpted/Flexi Designer Sari (Pink and Black)
Includes 4 tops options, bindi and sandals
Hair ETD - Bonita - Black (Freebie)
Skin Curio :GP: Sundust [dark] Pin Up-Starlet 1
Lashes and Eyes: Miriel Eyes- Smoky Quartz
Jewelry: Analise *tal* Bangle Hoops and Earrings (Comes with Meela Silks Outfit)
Pose from [LAP] Bolly all the Time Pose Set

Look 2 (Davey)

Vlintuition: Men's Churidar Kurta Suit - Moss
Includes Sandal (size 35 foot)
Skin: Belleza - Ewan - Vain Grid wide Kissed Hunt
Eyes: Miriel - Standard Eyes - Earth (free)
Hair: Calico Creations - Romeo - Dark Midnight (Kissed Hunt Gift)
Pose: FallnAngel Creations -Falln God Stand 2


Look 3

Vlintuition: Enchantress (Violet Bouquet)
Skin: Curio :GP: Sundust [light] Pin Up-Cats Pajamas 1
Jewelry: Alienbear - Princess Felicity Set - White
Shoes: Zhao - Chelle - Silver
Hair: ETD - Aiiyana - Chestnut
Gloves: Sn@tch Long Purple Gloves
Pose: [LAP] Female Blogger set (system skirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment