Monday, December 8, 2014

LOTD: Wrapped and Ready

Last weeks Fifty Linden Friday has a couple of awesome looking holiday pieces and I had to show them off.   I can't believe that its only 2 weeks till Christmas!  My RL house looks like the Elves had a party right now with decorations still going up.  I am sure I am going to have a few more items to show off in the upcoming weeks.  Especially some other cute items from The Arcade (Going on this month) and Collabor88 now open.


DRESS: Girl Thursday - Giftwrapped Dress (Holiday)

SHOES: ieQED- Miranda Platform (Ruby)

NECKLACE: Izzie's - Letter Heart Necklace (Gold)

HAIR: Exile - Waiting for Tonight (Cashmere)

EYESHADOW - Beauty by AlaskaMetro<3 - Matte Smoke Eyeshadow (Surplus A)

EYELINER- Belleza - Eyeliner 1

LIPS: Izzie's - Lipstick (Cherry) 

POSES BY oOo Studio



No comments:

Post a Comment