Tuesday, September 2, 2014

LOTD September 2, 2014 - Visit to The Arcade and new from Mmm...Kay!

September 1 meant a new Arcade Gacha Event.  Typically I try to wait till the crowd dies down, sort of.  But with the help of a Teleport Spammer, I managed to get into the event on the 1st day.  I managed to get everything I wanted, expect the Rare Sewing Machine from Pixel Mode.  So I figure its good to feature just a few of the nifty winnings from yesterday. I am sure before the month is out, I will be going back and playing a few more rounds.  Is there a Gacha Anonymous group around?

HAIR: Exile - Dancing on my own - (3. Light Browns)
NECKLACE: [glow] Studio - Stradic necklace (Bloody Roses)
RING: Yummy - Queen Ring
SHOES: Ingenue 0 Naja Booties (Oxblood)
PET: Silent Sparrow - Woofie (Magic) Running

THE REST OF THE LOOK!
SHIRT: Tee*fy - Sophie Cut -Out Ruffle top (Black)
PANTS: Milk Motion - Tuxedo Pants (Black)
NAILS: Mmm...Kay! - Slink Mani/Pedi Applier (Snow White RARE) *Gacha*


Recently I was sent a neat Pose Cube from Mmm...Kay. This black and white backround with Picket fence has 8 adorable poses! I think the one below was my favorite.  Both the Pose Cube and Princess Mani/Pedi Applier (Featured above) can be found at the September Fit For a Princess Event.


No comments:

Post a Comment