Tuesday, August 5, 2014

LOTD August 5, 2014 * I Used to be a Stripper*

     When I first joined Second Life (Over seven years ago) I got a job as a stripper in a techno club. I have to admit it was pretty fun and seeing my old pics I really wonder how much my avatar has grown and changed. As time went on, I added weight and height to my avatar changed the looks etc. I found myself heading towards more conservative clothing too. So yesterday as I was dancing with some friends I decided I needed to try and get some over the top sexy back. This took a lot more time and effort then I expected. But I am pretty darn happy with the result.


DRESS: The Plastik - Wrath Dress (Clara)
SHOES: Emporium - Warhol Slink Heels (High Feet) *Cosmopolitan Sales Room
EARRINGS: Yummy - Waxing Moon Enchantment Earring(Silver) 

HAIR: Mina Hair - Femke (materials /Light brown) 
SKIN: Izzie's - Maci Skin (Pale)
LIPS: Izzie's - Dark Vibrant Lipstick (Dark Red)
SHADOW: M.O.C.K - Touch of Magic (Callisto) *group gift*
LINER: Izzie's- Double Eyeliner (Silver)
TATTOO : Letis: Slink Hud Butterflies / Lillies (Marketplace) *available on Marketplace*
NAILS: ZOZ-  Love Polish (Passion)






No comments:

Post a Comment