Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My New "Physique"!



It's finally here! The new SLink mesh body called Physique was released today and its absolutely Amazing.  My curves are all sleek and smooth with no corners or edges.   I am so glad as well that Izzie's released her appliers the same day because I didn't have the patience to wait.  The body is 1250L and she also includes some skins and shapes too.  The skins can be handy for those waiting for their fave skin designers to release appliers. Especially if you aren't comfortable trying to manually tint.   Izzie's appliers are 449L, however, she includes ALL the skin tones in it.  This is one of the primary reasons I love her beautiful skins.  I am not locked into just one skin tone because she keeps her appliers affordable. 

I have already done some clothing experiments with great results.  There are some limitations due to the limits of the alphas on the mesh body, but hopefully that will be expanded in future upgrades. 

SKIN: Izzie's - Maci Skin (Pale)
HAIR: Mina Hair - Noor (Light Browns)
LINGERIE:  Option on Mesh Body. You can change colors to Red or Black as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment