Monday, April 26, 2010

A Trio of Random Outfits

So I have been lax. I have put together looks and maybe taken a couple of pics. Then when it comes time to blog..I get lazy. *hangs head in shame*

So today I am just going to show you a few items, mostly new that I would like to share with everyone!

First up are these Jeans by Designer Sanura Snowpaw of *Dreams*. I am a sucker for anything that has musical notes and the underpants layer of these jeans make awesome tights. Here I have put it together in a bit of an 80s look since my first chance to wear them was an 80s Event.


The Tunic top is from Elate! , Hair from Lamb, Pearls from SiSsi and shoes from 50 Flats. (Bangle are from Spork which is unfortunately no longer open).




Next up is the adorable dress from Surf and Co. It comes in an array of colors and the skirt is 3 pieces that moves very well when you walk.


Hair is by Grace by Truth, Skin is Cupid by Gala and though its smaller I am wearing the gold Mermaidia necklace by Eolande.



This next outfit is a purchase I made at the RFL Clothing Fair from , INDI Designs, it came with several pieces to choose from and I have to say the best fitting prim/sculpt skirt I have ever worn. (What little there was of it. *grins*).



Hair is from Deviant Kitties, Skin is from Gala, Boots by Indyra Originals.


If you would like any other details regarding the outfits above, feel free to IM me in-world I will be happy to send the landmarks your way!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment