Sunday, March 14, 2010

Elated! Nyte and Day

Due to an attack of Real life, my chance for early shopping was limited so I only hit 2 of the RFL Clothing Fair Sims. I figure I can so at least a little a day to share my favorites. Hopefully there will be more shopping in my future.

My first outfit features this great Moitie Coat (RFL 2010 Edition) in a hot fuschia pink. I have paired it with the Kaia dress in Night by Elate and the Josephine Pump by Indyra Originals. Nyte N' Day can be found in the Melbourne Section. Elate! is located in the New Dehli sim. Stay tuned for more great Elate items I can't wait to show off.



I ended up using my skirt shape to get the perfect line with the coat. The prim fits very well with minimal editing for me.
The Kaia dress also comes in a wide range of colors with pretty and subtle striping.

The hair I am wearing is a new release from Exile called Majandra and the skin is one of the new Makeups from Gala in her Cupid 2 pack.





Dress: Elate - Kaia (clothing fair New Dehli)
Coat- Nyte N' Day - Moitie Coat(RFL Edition)( Clothing Fair Melbourne)
Hair- Exile - Majandra in Auburn
Necklace- Violet Voltaire - Harajuku Necklace
Shoes - Indyra Originals - Josephine
Skin - Gala - Cupid 2

No comments:

Post a Comment