Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just Jeans..

I have found lately my RL affinity for jeans has leaked into SL. So I have decided to put together a few looks around some of the jeans I have found in my inventory. This was not as easy as I thought since many of my fave jeans are from Last Call which is Sadly no more. I felt this unfair to my readers since they are no longer accessible. However, upon inspection and with asking around I have discovered quite a few new favorites to wear around the grid.







Its amazing how many different looks can be based around a pair of jeans, here I have chosen the new "Grunge Jeans" by .:Naive:. and Pair it with a cute tank top and jacket. Great for a cool date at a cafe with friends on a Sunday.



















For those of you that didn't know Malt have opened a new sim and along with Spork is having a Treasure Hunt. Each item you find is 50L but so worth it. I didn't even have to work to put this look together, Malt did it for me. Perfect for a dinner and movie date or with your girlfriends. Malt has 10 Items, some are complete outfits like this one and the hunt goes on till March 28, 2009
















I am trying to figure out how I managed to miss Spork with all the blog reading I do. I must have skipped it altogether. These Jeans weren't on the hunt but oh so worth it. I would totally wear this in RL. I was almost worried that the fedora would put it over the top, but Niv assured me I did good *grins* This is definitely for Saturday Night at the Dance clubs! Very V.I.P lounge. The top is one of the 5 Hunt Gifts that Spork has and well as
the bangles I am wearing.



















Last but not least we have the nerdy college student look. Simple Jeans and button up shirt with comfy clogs. Perfect for a night spent at the library studying for the dreaded mid-term. The Jeans by WoE and The top by *Diversity* are both items from the RFL fair.













I would love to see your favorite denim looks so just email me a photo with a description so I can share it!

Credits:
Look 1
Eyes- Miriel- Violet Plant
Skin- Curio Gala Sundust Breeze Pure 2
Hair- ETD- Emily - Chestnut
Hair Bows- Eolande bows for Emily
Nails - Detour French Cream
Lashes- Miriel Glamour
Jacket- Meh- Short Velvet Jacket
Top- Naive Classic Halter Green Tee
Shoes - Shiny Things Sugar Pumps in Brown
Jeans - Naive Grunge Jeans in Blue
Pose- [LAP] F blogger1 Primpant



Look 2
Eyes: Miriel - Violet Plant
Skin: Curio Gala- Sundust Breeze Robins Egg 1
Hair: Truth - Wendy - Auburn
Lashes: Miriel - Feather
Shoes: Maitreya - Grace - Black
Malt: Hunt 3 Outfit
Loose Fit Denim
Grey/Black Bangle
Madwin - Green
Twily Neck Tie - Conifer
Pose LAP F-Blogger10 Primpant PR4


Look 3
Skin: Curio Gala Sundust Breeze Sepia 2
Hair: ETD Charley- Chestnut
Lashes: Miriel-Glamour
Eye: Miriel- Violet Plant
Shoe: Sn@tch- 5 Dollah Lap Dance
Top: Spork - Hunt Item #3 Janis Top in Red
Pant: Spork- Nova Jeans in Black
Bangles: Spork Hunt Item # 5 Silver Bangles
Pose: Hiccup - Boogie Woogie


Look 4
Skin:Curio Gala- Sundust FREX[light] Breeze- Pure1
Hair: ETD- Katie- chestnut (Store currently closed)
Eyes: Miriel (standard) Violet Plant
Top: *Diversity* Blossom Top (Guava) RFL
Glasses: Artilleri- Gladys Glasses (Subsciber Gift)
Earring: Eolande - Pearl Stud- Silver
Bracelet: Schadenfreude Starlust Charm Bracelet
Jeans: WoE RFL- Relay For Life Beaded Jeans
Shoes: Shiny Things- Tied Clog- Gold Pattern (discount room)
Pose: LAP - Come and Get it.

1 comment: